Dickcoveney.us Forum Index Dickcoveney.us
For better discussion & memory of threads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coveney Authors & Artists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dickcoveney.us Forum Index -> Coveney Families
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dickcov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Coveney Authors & Artists Reply with quote

Following a summer of genealogical inactivity, I spent a day or more Downloading Coveney Authors and Artists. I reformatted by pulling out the five names reappearing often, one my Neice Donna Coveney. While it's not an elegant work, some of you may have fun, as did I, pasting the URL's to your browser and becoming aquainted with some distant or not so distant Coveneys! Hope you'll add some names yourself.
As soon as I get my web programs up, I'll upload it. I also agreed to administer the RootsWeb Coveney list, so will have to get back in gear!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Dickcov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Authors & Artists Reply with quote

I'm not sure how this works, but I uploaded the subject to a free site offering a gig of storage. It's located at;
http://www.dropboks.com/
Username Coveney
Password Coveney
Give it a try!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dickcoveney.us Forum Index -> Coveney Families All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: